"Come at me, Punk."
Very sleek and futuristic sports car.
She makes use of a few (deadly) weapons systems built in her body-frame, and also:
- Her arms could transform into punching-glove or club like weapons.
- Her arms have hydraulics built in them.
- Her legs were adjusted for hiding spots for her pistols and daggers and also for speed and making her more of a light-foot.
- Her feet were adjusted for sensors, and could allow her to walk up walls with ease if she wanted to.
- She has back-mounted cannons and missile launchers.
She makes use of revolver-like blaster-pistols and pop gun-esque weaponry, also small blades.
No real specialty, she is more of an Tomboy and even though she is, she still is a bit girly.
Mostly black across her body but also purple.
She betrayed the Decepticons before, as they took her brawler-like ways for granted. She remained factionless until she joined the Autobots. She is now an Autobot and she will not forget the bad memories of being a Decepticon.
Autobots (formerly Decepticons)